RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon


Municipal elections happen every four years in Ontario and the guidelines for the conduct of an election are set out in the Municipal Elections Act


View results from Town of Caledon municipal elections here.

Financial Statements

Candidates and Third Party Advertisers will be posting financial statements here.

Compliance Audit Committee

The Compliance Audit Committee (CAC) reviews applications from electors who believe that a candidate or registered third party has contravened a provision of the Municipal Elections Act (MEA) relating to election campaign finances. Learn more


The Town of Caledon is committed to removing barriers to participation in the municipal election process. Learn more


If you have any questions regarding election information, please contact us by phone at 905.584.2272 x. 2366 or by email at

You can also visit Town Hall, Legislative Services Section, 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon, ON L7C 1J6, during regular business hours - Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

To access this information in an alternate format, please contact the Legislative Services Division at 905-584-2272 x. 2366 or email at