Appealing Your Assessment

If you feel your property taxes don't reflect your actual property value assessment, you can file an appeal with the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) or the Assessment Review Board (ARB).

File a property assessment appeal

If you disagree with the property assessment on your assessment notice, you may file a Request for Reconsideration with MPAC.

If you aren't satisfied with MPAC's decision, you can file an appeal with the ARB.

Commercial, industrial and multi-residential owners can appeal directly to the ARB without appealing to MPAC first. All other property owners must file an appeal with MPAC first.