Customer service

We are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are located at 6311 Old Church Rd. You can contact us by sending an email or give us call. For after-hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding contact the Region of Peel. For power outages or to report downed wires contact Hydro One or view their outages map.

Service in any language 

With the growing and changing population in Caledon, Town staff are here to serve you in any language. Our new virtual translation service makes it even easier for residents to find answers to their questions. Available at Town Hall and all recreation centres.

Share with your family and friends that all they need to do is:

  1. Let Town staff know that they need translation services, and in what language
  2. If over the phone, wait to be connected to the appropriate translator – audio only. If in person, staff will provide a tablet that will be connected to the appropriate translator – audio and visual.

Give us a call or drop by. Let us help you in any language.