Happy and Safe Victoria Day 2023

Please note, Town of Caledon offices and non-emergency services including Recreation, Library, Animal Services and Provincial Offences Courts, in Orangeville and Caledon East, will be closed on Monday, May 22, 2023. 

After-hours Emergencies 

For after-hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding, call the Region of Peel at 1-800-563-7881.  

To report an urgent issue about a stray domestic animal (certain conditions apply) or a sick and/or injured animal, call the Town’s after-hours service at 1-800-563-7881. 

For power outages or to report downed wires, call Hydro One at 1-800-434-1235. To view the status of power outages, view their outage map.

The non-emergency number for the Caledon Ontario Provincial Police is 1-888-310-1122. 

If the emergency is life-threatening, call 9-1-1. 

Personal use of Fireworks Prohibited  - $365 Fine

Fireworks displays require a permit and a licensed technician to manage them. Staff will be monitoring over the weekend for violations. Any person who violates the Fireworks By-law is guilty of an offence and subject to a $365 ticket. Visit caledon.ca/fireworks for more information or call 311.

Waste and Recycling 

Please refer to Region of Peel website for collection information: peelregion.ca/waste.