Road Permits

The Town of Caledon has different permits to suit your needs based on your event or project.

Share the Road and Road Closure permit

Learn about how to apply for a share-the-road or road closure permit. You will need this type of permit to share or close a road for an event or construction work.

Right-of-Way Occupancy Permit

If you are doing work on a town-owned right of way such as a road, sidewalk or boulevard, you will need a right-of-way occupancy permit.