COVID-19: What you need to know

Vaccine Update

Vaccines are becoming more available! In the coming weeks and months more and more people will be eligible for vaccination.

Vaccine details
High priority frontline workers
  • The vaccination clinic at Caledon East Community Complex is scheduled to open March 6
  • Vaccines at this location will be for high priority frontline workers. This includes but is not limited to Long-term care homes, Retirement homes, Acute care and other hospital settings, Team supporting outbreak response, COVID-19 assessment centres, COVID-19 vaccine clinics, Mobile testing teams, Paramedics. A full list of priority groups are available online: Getting the Vaccine.
  • These individuals will be contacted directly by Peel Public Health or information sent through various industry colleges and associations
80+ population

Any resident of Peel (including Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon) born in 1941 or earlier, can visit the following websites to book or pre-register at their clinic of preference.

Please note that appointments may be limited due to supply. Only schedule/pre-register at one location:

If you are not able to schedule an appointment or register online, please call the Region of Peel COVID-19 Vaccination Line: 905-791-5202. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and priority groups: Getting the Vaccine.

Town Hall is open by appointment only. To make an appointment please contact the departments below.    

Please note: Visitors to Town Hall must wear a mask. 

(Updated: December 21, 2020)


Animal Shelter


If you are looking to adopt a pet, please view our available animals at

The Animal Shelter is open by appointment only on Monday to Friday (maximum two people per appointment). 

To book an appointment please call 905.584.2272 x. 4698.

Off-leash dog park

The off-leash dog park on Coleraine Drive is open.


For urgent animal-related concerns such as dogs and livestock at large, sick and/or injured wildlife, please contact Animal Services at 905.584.2272 x. 4698.

Building Services

Building permits

  • Building permits for small residential and miscellaneous projects may now be submitted online
  • For paper applications, please mail them to the Town of Caledon's Building Division at 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon ON L7C 1J6.


You can make an appointment to visit Building Services at Town Hall on Mondays and Wednesdays (a maximum of two people per appointment).

To make an appointment with Building Services please call 905-584-2272 x. 2233.

Building inspections

To book a building inspection contact Building Services at 905-584-2272 x. 2233.  

By-law enforcement

Municipal Law Enforcement Officers are attending to urgent, high-priority calls and enforcement needs in the community. For more information call 905-584-2272 x. 3462.

Caledon Public Library

For more information, visit the Caledon Public Library website

Marriage License

Only the two individuals getting married can attend the appointment. 


You can book an appointment to obtain and sign a marriage license in person at Town Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Open for Caledon residents only.

To book an appointment, please call Service Caledon at 905-584-2272 x. 7750. 

Parks and Recreation

Outdoor skating is available with health and safety restrictions in place. Please visit for details.

Check out other opportunities to be active, learn new skills and explore your abilities from the comfort of your own home:


New development applications can be submitted online.

Provincial Offences Administration (Courts)

The Provincial Offences Court offices in Caledon and Dufferin are closed to in-person services until further notice.

If you have a question about a ticket, trial date or other court services, please visit for more information or contact us by phone or email (information listed below). 

Tax Payments

Learn more about our COVID-19 tax deferral program and how to pay your taxes at


You can book an appointment to pay your taxes in person at Town Hall on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are also several other methods to pay your taxes. 

To book an appointment, please call Service Caledon at 905-584-2272 x. 7750. 


When you visit Town Hall, health and safety measures will be in place to protect you and staff. Visitors and employees must fill out a screening form when they visit a Town facility.

Screening form

 Questions you will be asked
Before entering Town Hall you will be screened at the main entrance.
  1. Do you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, difficulty breathing?
  2. Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
  3. Are you awaiting test results for COVID-19?
  4. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
  5. Have you been in contact with someone who is ill?
  6. Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will not be permitted into Town Hall. 

 What you can do to stay safe
 When you visit Town Hall we strongly advise you to: 
  • Wear a mask
  • Practice physical distancing: stay 6 feet (2 metres) apart
  • Wash your hands frequently
  • Avoid touching your face
  • If you feel sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms cancel your appointment and visit Peel Public Health for more information.

Get the latest about COVID-19

Social media

Follow @Your Caledon on Twitter and Facebook 


Subscribe to our newsletter


Write to us: