News and Notices


Select a Date Range

The Biglieri Group Ltd., on behalf of Tropical Land Developments Ltd.

Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 03:15 AM

A public meeting will be held on Tuesday April 23, 2019 in Council Chambers at Town Hall to consider a Plan of Subdivision (File Number 21T-18002C) and Zoning By-law Amendment (File Number RZ 18-06).

Please see attached notice for further information.


Province to provide disaster recovery assistance to affected families of the Bolton flood

Posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 01:15 AM

Update (April 2, 2019)

According to the Province, the Disaster Recovery Assistance for Ontarians is a reimbursement program, and proof of payment, such as a receipt or invoice, is required to receive funds.

Applicants who cannot afford to pay upfront for costs could be eligible for advance payments and should submit quotes or estimates as soon as possible with their applications.

Questions about advance payments can be directed to or 1-844-780-8925. You can also refer to...

Mount Pleasant Road closure

Mount Pleasant Road is temporarily closed,

Posted on Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:15 AM

Mount Pleasant Road is temporarily closed, between Old Church Road and Hunsden Sideroad, for emergency drainage ditch repair.

Thursday March 21, 2019: 8:45am – 2pm

The last accessible emergency number driving southbound on Mount Pleasant Road will be 16639.The last accessible emergency number driving northbound on Mount Peasant Road will be 16576.

Stay up-to-date


Business Opening: Mamma's Shack

Posted on Monday, March 18, 2019 09:00 AM

Plenty of Caledon residents have discovered Mamma’s Shack, the restaurant has been open for 6 months and on March 16 they celebrated with a grand opening event. We asked owner Donald Lott to tell us a little more about this breakfast and lunch destination.

Tell us about you and your business.

Mamma's Shack is primarily a family run business. Mamma leads the way managing the day to day of the front of the house.  Our son is our head cook and manages the back of the house, ensuring all food quality...

Bolton Flood

Bolton Flood 2019

Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019 12:30 PM

(March 27, 2019) Please refer to the information below, or attached, on when a building permit is needed to repair or replace the damages to your home.

As a result of the recent flood, you may be wondering if Building Permits are required to repair or replace the damages to your home.

A Building Permit is required for the following work:
  • Wood Framing
  • Replacement of Insulation
  • New partition walls
  • Interior alterations including finished basement
  • Basement Apartments
  • Relocation or repairs to any plumbing...