Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 11:38 AM
Project Name: Culvert #1204 Replacement
Contract No.: Emergency...
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 11:30 AM
- Emergency Culvert Lining at Centreville Creek Road (175 meters North of Patterson Sideroad).
- Relining of a single culvert along Centreville Creek Road.
- The scope shall also include the installation of environmental protection measures, a temporary work platform for installation of the culvert liner, and restoration of disturbed areas to existing conditions or better.
- To improve public and road safety.
- To extend the service life of the culverts and prevent future excavation...
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2022 11:13 AM
Project Name: Town of Caledon Enhanced Road Program
Boston Mills Road will undergo a road closure for the replacement of this structure. The last available emergency access available Eastbound from Creditview Road is 0 Chinguacousy Road (cemetery). The last available emergency access available westbound from McLaughlin RD is 2026 Boston Mills Road. Designated detour route is Chinguacousy Road, Olde Base Line Road, and McLaughlin Road.
Contract No.: RFT 2022-01
Project Location: Boston...
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 03:53 PM
Work includes installation of new wooden borders and mulch surfacing within the three play equipment areas at Russel and Joan Robertson Park located at 15 Sunkist Valley Road, Bolton.
No road closures will be in place, however the play equipment will be closed for the duration of construction. Neighbouring properties of the park can expect construction noise at times throughout the day for the duration of the project.
The area under construction will be closed during construction:
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2022 02:33 PM
St. Andrews Road Closure
St. Andrews Road will be closed, from Charleston Side Road to Beech Grove Side Road, for the repair of a cross road culvert.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The last accessible emergency number on St. Andrews Road driving:
- Northbound: 18679
- Southbound: 18726