Important Update: 

In response to the November 20 announcement by the Province of Ontario, the Town of Caledon is taking action to implement revised Region of Peel Public Health COVID-19 restrictions. 

Effective Monday, November 23, 2020, all Town of Caledon Recreation Centres will be temporarily closed and recreation program and services will be suspended. Please continue to check for updates. 

All Welcome Back One Month memberships will be cancelled effective Monday November 23, 2020 and returned as a credit to account. 

Types of Memberships 

Unlimited Wellness

The Unlimited Wellness is an all-access opportunity to drop-in activities town-wide! This all-inclusive membership also gives you access to all amenities within the Aquafitness, Recreation and Ultimate Fitness Memberships.

This membership is available to those 11 years of age and older.

Equipment orientations are not available at this time.

 Ultimate Fitness

A great value for the avid fitness enthusiast, the Ultimate Fitness membership allows access to field house and drop-in fitness classes town-wide! 

This membership is available to those 11 years of age and older.

Equipment orientations are unavailable at this time. 


This membership gives you access to all fitness swims, public swims, skates, shinny, youth centre, rock wall, drop-in gymnasium programs, and family change rooms town-wide.  

This membership is available to all ages. 

10x Pass is limited to one activity per visit for recreation memberships


This membership gives you access to aquafitness classes and fitness and lane swims town-wide. Changerooms are currently unavailable. Please review the aquatic re-opening information. 

This membership is available to those 11 years of age and older.

10x Pass is limited to one activity per visit for Aquafitness memberships


Enjoy your visit to the Caledon Centre for Recreation & Wellness. Our trained staff will care for children from 18 months to 12 years of age in a safe and friendly environment while you focus on your workout.

My Recreation Account

Do you need a new Account?

If you have registered for any recreation program or event, purchased a membership or booked a facility in the Town of Caledon since February 2019, then you may already have an account!  Please contact us and we will assist with providing you with your online account login information.

If you are new to our recreation services, then you will be required to create a new account.  Please follow the steps below to set up your account:

  1. Go to our online registration page
  2. Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the Log In Box
  3. Fill out the ‘Not a Member Yet?’ page. Once all the fields have been completed, click or press the blue Submit button at the bottom. You will then receive an email from PerfectMind with a temporary password. 
  4. Click or press the link in the email, and log in with your username and temporary password.
  5. You will then be asked to reset your password. (Passwords must be at least six characters long; contain at least one lower case character, one upper case character and one number.)
  6. Once you click or press 'Save' a notification will appear that your password was successfully changed. 

That's it! You are now ready to book an appointment for the services below.

You have an Account, but forgot your password?
Go to our online registration page and click 'Forgot Password'.  You will be sent a temporary password to log into your account.  If you are having any issues, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.

recreation account is required for all Membership and Pass sales.

Residents who do not have access to technology or are unable to register online can contact us Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.