Application to Destroy Trees

In the Town of Caledon, you need to complete an application to destroy trees in a woodland, with some exceptions.* 

Contact us for the application.

Before you apply

You will also need the following:

  • A site plan of the harvest area showing the skid trail location, landing site and environmentally-significant features
  • A legal survey of the property
  • A map of the property showing its relation to major intersections nearby
  • A report from a forestry consultant
  • The fee from the fees by-law, and
  • Any other items that may be needed

The application sets out what you need to include.

We recommend that you contact a forestry consultant if you need help or advice.

* For details please refer to the Woodland Conservation by-law.