2014 Election Results (click to view)
About the Municipal Election
The Clerk of the municipality is responsible for the administration and management of municipal elections.
The Administration Department is responsible for
- accepting nominations of candidates running for office,
- preparing the voters' list and ballots,
- selecting voting locations,
- retaining staff for voting days, and
- the certification and notification of election results.
In accordance with the Municipal Elections Act, the Clerk conducts elections for the following positions:
- Area Councillors
- Regional Councillors
- Trustee, Peel District School Board
- Trustee, Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Trustee, French Separate - one to be elected by all voters within the City of Brampton and the Town of Caledon (The City of Brampton is responsible for conducting the election of the French Separate School Board Trustee for the Region of Dufferin-Peel-Wellington.)
- Trustee, French Public - one to be elected by all voters within the Region of Peel geographic area
(The City of Mississauga is responsible for conducting the election of the of the French Public School Board Trustee for Peel Region.)
If you have any questions regarding election information, please contact us by phone at 905.584.2272 x. 3528 or by email at email@example.com.
You can also visit Town Hall, Legislative Services Section, 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon, ON L7C 1J6, during regular business hours - Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.