RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Planning Law

Legal Services also supports the planning and development process at the Town, including:

Legal Information and Public Services

Legal Services does NOT provide legal services or advice to the public.

If you are looking for a lawyer, contact the Law Society's Lawyer Referral Service and they will put you in touch with a lawyer who practices law in the area of your concern.

Legal Services does not issue Planning Compliance Letters or Building Compliance Letters


For more information or if you have questions, please contact Legal Services at 905.584.2272 x. 5345 or by email.