RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Contact Us

Follow us

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Instagram | Follow us on Twitter

If you have any questions or wish to contact us for any reason there are a number of ways to access Town of Caledon services. 

In Person

6311 Old Church Road, Caledon ON L7C 1J6  (map)

By Phone

905.584.2272 or 1.888.225.3366

By eMail

For web site inquiries, please contact our webmaster.

For general inquiries:

Town Hall

Town Hall is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Town Hall is closed on statutory holidays.

After Hours Emergencies

For after hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding call the Region of Peel at 1-800-563-7881.

For power outages or to report downed wires, call Hydro One at 1-800-434-1235. View the real-time status of a power outage on their outage map.

If the emergency is life-threatening, call 9-1-1.

Town of Caledon Recreation Facilities

To reach a recreation facility by phone, call the general Town of Caledon number (905.584.2272) and the following extensions:

For general inquiries about Recreation please call x. 7327.

For information about other Recreation facilities, visit

A to Z: Services

From Animal Shelter to Zoning, find what you're looking for in our A to Z list of services:

View our list of Services from A to Z

Social Media

The Town's Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts are actively updated with news and information.

Make a Suggestion

If you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like to share, please send us an email to or give us a call at 905.584.2272, we would love to hear from you!

Report a Problem

If you see Town property that needs maintenance or have an issue that needs to be addressed, snap a photo and send it to us with the "Report a Problem" feature in the official Town of Caledon app. 

Get our Report a Problem app

Submit a Formal Complaint

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction related to a Town program, service, facility or staff, where a citizen believes the Town has not provided a service experience to the customer's satisfaction and therefore a formal complaint is submitted for resolution. If you feel you have experienced this, please submit a complaint.