RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon


Animal Bites

To report an animal bite where the skin has been broken, please contact:

  1. Peel Public Health, Environmental Health at 905.799.7700.
  2. Town of Caledon Animal Shelter by calling 905.857-5208

Cruelty and Neglect

To report any suspected cases of animal cruelty or neglect contact the Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (OSPCA) at 1.888.668.7722.


Complaints may be registered by calling the Town of Caledon Animal Shelter at 905-857-5208.


For after hours emergency situations involving sick or injured animals, animals causing a safety risk or livestock claims, please call 1.800.563.7881

Under certain conditions, Officers may respond after hours to calls of stray domestic animals. Please call 1.800.563.7881

Lost and Found

If you have lost your pet, please contact Animal Services to find out if someone has found your pet or if it has been turned in to the Animal Shelter.

Staff will take a detailed description of your pet and use this description to track if your pet is turned in. Please provide a photo if possible.

If you have found a pet, please contact Animal Services. Staff will review records of lost pets to determine if the pet has been reported missing.

Lost and Found pets can also be reported by calling the Animal Shelter at 905-857-5208 or toll free at 1-866-818-5493.

Stray Dogs

If you have found a stray dog in the Town of Caledon and would like to make arrangements to have the dog picked up please contact the Town of Caledon Animal Shelter at 905-857-5208.

contact information