RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Agriculture: Nutrient Management

The Nutrient Management Act requires that any agricultural operation generating greater than 5 nutrient units will require approval from the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA).

The Town of Caledon requires that all building permit applicants complete a Nutrient Management Questionnaire (pdf) to assist us in determining the number of nutrient units that are existing and/or proposed on the property.



For more information on the Nutrient Management Regulation, please contact the Building and Support Services Section at 905-584-2272 x. 2233 or visit the OMAFRA website.