Ward 3 and 4 Regional Councillor
6311 Old Church Road
Caledon, ON L7C 1J6
Jennifer is a fifth generation Caledon resident.
Her family settled in the hamlet of Mono Road in 1899 and has been farming more than 150 acres since then.
Jennifer is raising her two children in the Village of Caledon East.
She holds a Degree in Political Science from the University of Guelph.
Upon graduation she worked for a Member of Provincial Parliament and the Premier's Office.
For the last ten years prior to her election as Regional Councillor, Jennifer served as Executive Assistant to the Mayor of the Town of Caledon.
Jennifer was elected in 2014 as the Town of Caledon, Regional Councillor representing Wards 3 &4.
- Chair, Committee of the Whole, Town of Caledon
- Member, Procedure By-law Review Committee, Region of Peel
- Member, Business Retention & Expansion Task Force
- Vice-Chair, Government Relations Committee, Region of Peel
- Vice-Chair, Waste Management Sub-Committee, Region of Peel
- Toronto Region Conservation Authority, Board Member & Executive Committee
- Peel Agricultural Advisory Working Group
- Waste Management Strategic Advisory Committee
- Emergency Management Program Committee
- Committee of Revision
- Caledon Canada Day Committee