There are 9 fire stations strategically placed throughout the Town of Caledon, protecting a total area of 270 square miles.
Each station services an 8 - 14 km area.
In addition, the Town provides fire services to a portion of the County of Dufferin, protecting an 50 square miles.
View a high-resolution version of this map (pdf).
The red dots indicate the Fire Stations in your area.
- Station 301: 19630 Main Street, Alton
- Station 302: 28 Ann Street, Bolton
- Station 303: 6085 Old Church Road, Caledon East
- Headquarters: 6211 Old Church Road, Caledon East
- Station 304: 14190 Creditview Road, Cheltenham
- Station 305: 67 Mackenzie Street, Inglewood
- Station 306: 17177 Highway # 50, Palgrave
- Station 307: 2 Snelcrest Drive, Mayfield West
- Station 308: 6000 Highway # 9, Mono Mills
- Station 309: 3611 Charleston Srd, Caledon