Town of Caledon Water Initiatives
- The sale of bottled water has been banned at Town Hall since 2009.
- Free filtered drinking water was offered to Caledon Day event participants, all other corporate community events do not offer bottled water.
- All new facilities will have water refilling stations and existing buildings will have refilling stations phased in.
- Caledon Green Scene Display
- Promotion of Peel Water Smart initiative
What is Blue W?
Blue W is a not-for-profit network of shops, restaurants and businesses willing to let visitors refill a reusable bottle with refreshing tap water, without pressure to make additional purchases. Participating locations are found by using Blue W's web site, mobile website (same URL on a smart phone) or iPhone application. People with limited access to technology can download and print one of our city maps or simply look for the Blue W sticker on their favourite shop windows.
For more information visit Blue W's website at: http://www.bluew.org/.
Region of Peel
Water and Wastewater is currently managed by the Region of Peel.
Information about Water and Wastewater
Water Smart Peel
Residential Toilet Replacement Program