Are you interested in volunteering? Apply below!
There are many benefits to volunteering in your community including:
- Increasing self-confidence
- Improving social and relationship skills
- Volunteering provides the opportunity to meet new people
- Helping to maintain physical health
- Providing career experience
- Teaching valuable job skills
- Having a positive impact on your community
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and all other applicable legislation, the Town is pleased to accommodate individual needs for interested volunteers with disabilities. Please call HR at 905.584.2272 x. 4738 or email email@example.com if you require an accommodation to ensure your equal participation in the application process.
There are many ways to volunteer your time and energy:
- Animal Shelter - If you are interested in volunteering at the Caledon Animal Shelter please call 905-857-5208 x. 21.
- Community Organizations - Contact one of the many Caledon community organizations for additional opportunities. Please refer to volunteermbc.org for a list of volunteer positions in your area.
- Events - National Volunteer Week joins registered charities, not-for-profit organizations, sports groups and volunteer centres across Canada to recognize our valued volunteers. Visit volunteer.ca for more information.
- Parks and Recreation - If you are interested in volunteering with the Town's Parks and Recreation Department, please submit a completed Volunteer Registration Form (link below) to Human Resources who will forward the form to the appropriate department/family of buildings.
- Service Clubs - Visit the Community and Social Services page to find a service club or organization looking for volunteers.
- Caledon Public Library - Visit the Caledon Public Library website for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To volunteer with the Caledon Public Library, bing your completed application form directly to the branch at which you are interested in applying.
**Note: Some volunteer opportunties may require candidates to provide a vulnerable sector check.
Download the Volunteer Application Form (pdf)