Welcome to Caledon Parks and Recreation
The Town of Caledon Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide range of programs for all ages and abilities. We encourage the residents of Caledon to participate in our programs and events as part of a healthy lifestyle promoting quality of life, family and community relationships.
Our Guide is now more interactive!
Find the course you are looking for and click on the barcode to link directly to the online registration site. Try it yourself: view the Guide
Fall/Winter registration begins Tuesday, August 12
Starting at 7:00 a.m. register online, by phone or at the following locations:
- Caledon Community Complex 905.584.9254
- Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness 905.857.3313
- Mayfield Recreation Complex 905.843.2216
Online registration is not designed for mobile devices
Register online, by phone or in person at the following locations:
- Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness: 905.857.3313
- Caledon Community Complex: 905.584.9254
- Mayfield Recreation Complex: 905.843.2216
Please note: online registration is not available on mobile devices.
Youth Activity Card: Get Yours Now!
The new Youth Activity Card for ages 11-17 is FREE! and will replace the need to show ID for drop-in programs and youth dances.
- Bring your parent or guardian to your local recreation centre (see the list below)
- Bring along identification that shows your birth date and a photo.
Staff will then take your picture and issue you a card.
Use your Youth Activity Card when attending all drop-in programs and youth dances.
Where can I get one?
Visit your local recreation centre:
- Caledon Complex (Caledon East)
- Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness (Bolton), or
- Mayfield Recreation Complex