Welcome to Caledon Parks and Recreation
The Town of Caledon Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide range of programs for all ages and abilities. We encourage the residents of Caledon to participate in our programs and events as part of a healthy lifestyle promoting quality of life, family and community relationships.
Registration for Summer Aquatics is now available.
Register online, by phone or in person at the following locations:
- Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness: 905.857.3313
- Caledon Community Complex: 905.584.9254
- Mayfield Recreation Complex: 905.843.2216
Please note: online registration is not available on mobile devices.
Fall and Winter Registration Begins
Tuesday August 12, 2014
Registration starts at 7:00 a.m. online and at the following locations in person and by phone:
Caledon Community Complex 905.584.9254
Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness 905.857.3313
Mayfiled Recreation Complex 905.843.2216
Youth Activity Card
The new Youth Activity Card for ages 11-17 is FREE! and will replace the need to show ID for drop-in programs and youth dances.
Get yours now!
- Bring your parent or guardian to your local recreation centre (see the list below)
- Bring along identification that shows your birth date and a photo.
Staff will then take your picture and issue you a card.
Use your Youth Activity Card when attending all drop-in programs and youth dances.
Where can I get one?
Visit your local recreation centre:
- Caledon Complex (Caledon East)
- Caledon Centre for Recreation and Wellness (Bolton), or
- Mayfield Recreation Complex